Upmarket Homes own in-house design team can efficiently make design modifications to our standard home range to suit your ideal requirements, subject to site specific requirements such as solar canopy’s, driveway locations, tree locations and northerly aspect.
All design modifications can usually be finalized within a few days and cost effectively.
What to look for in a great design:
1. View lines oriented to maximise light and views capturing plenty of natural light.
2. Intelligent planning of outdoor spaces integrating into the home.
3. Spacious and well-designed living rooms that flow easily and enjoy plenty of space and furniture placement.
4. Principal suite to fit a king-sized bed, and secondary bedrooms a queen size and study tables.
5. High-quality finishes backed by craftsmanship building.
6. Feature entry area with space to invite guests into your home.
7. Privacy for the family is paramount, hence bathrooms and bedrooms should ideally be removed from immediate living areas.
8. Seamlessly flow between indoor and outdoor areas is a priority. Giving great sense of space and more enjoyable to inhabit.
9. Well-appointed and open-plan kitchen but there has to still be plenty of storage space. Walk-in-pantry where possible is always ideal.
10. Maximum internal and external power points, plus gas and water points to alfresco areas. Even a water point to the rear of your fridge is always advisable for the future.